WELCOME!

This is Buzzy's Country Store blog designed to keep you apprised of what's going on at the Store. Buzzy's is a general store located in St. Mary's County, Southern Maryland near Pt. Lookout State Park. Buzzy and Jean Ridgell purchased the Store from Jean's father Harry Raley in 1953. Buzzy operated it until his passing in 2009. His son J. Scott Ridgell is the current owner.

Saturday, May 13, 2017

Gone to Pot

With the birth of my Grandson Blaise on 20 April, I neglected to do a post about National Pot Day which is also on 20 April. So, in true pot-makes-things-slow-down-fashion,  I'm only 3 weeks too late with a pot-related post.

State Delegate Deb Ray was in Buzzy's Country Store the other day and we were discussing past and upcoming legislation.  I asked her about legalization of pot and she said she was against it.  I told her that I had heard on the news that the majority of Americans were now in favor of legalizing it.  She laughed and said "That's because you listen to fake news." 

Since I had heard this factoid on Fox News (below) I had to admit that perhaps she was correct.
http://video.foxnews.com/v/5405595848001/?#sp=show-clips

I don't usually watch Family Feud but this exchange wasn't bad:

No comments: